Bring Your Own Data Research Camp
The BYOD Research Camp is intended for researchers, students, and/or organizations who are actively working on a project. In this research camp, participants will use their own data, work with others in their cohort, and engage in interactive exercises to progress their own analysis and research. Participants join a once-a-week virtual seminar for 4 weeks to receive instruction on:
- Theoretical foundations of qualitative data analysis
- Using digital tools for analysis
- Coding and managing a codebook
- Data visualization
- Organizing and presenting findings
- Bridging the gap between analysis and writing
All participants receive 2 free months of Dedoose. Please visit here to enroll or learn more.
Reminder: Organizations with a Premier or Enterprise subscription receive a discount on BYOD Research Camps.