Update your Password
Changing your password in Dedoose is simple and quick. Just follow the steps below. If you forget your password or are receiving an error when trying to log in that your password is incorrect, view the Reset Password section of this guide. it.
1. Go to the Accounts Workspace found toward the far right in your workspace ribbon
2. Under User Information on the left panel, click 'Change Password'
3. Type in the new password twice. Hit 'Submit'
Update your Email Address
The email address of your account can be updated any time by:
- Open the Account Workspace
- Go to the User Information panel
- Click on "Edit User" Information
- Modify email address and submit
1. Click the 'Forgot Password' button on the bottom of the login page.
2. Enter your Dedoose username or email address. Hit Submit.
3. You will receive an email with a new randomly generated password to log in. After you log in, please change your password to something new and unique.