If you find that you would like to merge two codes, but still keep all of the associated data/excerpts, you can do so by:
- Hover over the code you wish to merge
- Select the "Edit Code" icon toward the right
- In the code details window, select the "Merge" button on the bottom left
- Select the primary and secondary codes for the merger
- The primary is the code that will be kept and remain in your codebook. The secondary is the code that will be deleted from the codebook and all excerpts merged into the primary.
- Hit submit